{DA} Revelation {DA} Revelation

Blammin' Good

I found this to be much easier on the ears than many other tracks in recent days. I agree entirely with "YellowPudding" down below in that this would make a great credits song. It's an interesting and entertaining sound that's not generic! [the enemy of trance]

Amazing work!

~XS~

MH16: Hopes And Dreams MH16: Hopes And Dreams

Sorry...

I accidently gave you a 4/5 rating, so I'm making it up to you here. I really like this music, it definitely gives the listener a sense of adventure. The sound is rather diverse as I could use it as theme music, or a mild battle tune.

Fantastic stuff.

~XS~

FairSquare responds:

Thanks for the review.
And remember to vote 5 next time im in the top 5 XD

Sonic | Final Zone Sonic | Final Zone

Epic?

Interesting tune that could be used in a flash for a fight scene, really not my favourite though. Sorry.

Close Encounters Close Encounters

Eerie stuff...

It's really quite good though, and I just had a dream about aliens the other night. This would be great for a level in a horror game....

His World (Remix) His World (Remix)

The Original Is Total Crap

Not to be offensive, but I gave you a five because you at the very least attempted to make such a horrible song sound good. God I hate this song (the original), the thought of attaching sonics face to such tunes disturbs me...!

The effect the remixed parts had on the -100% lameness of the song was about +10%.

Nice try though.

paranoiddj001 responds:

Thanks for the review

Welcome to Cloud Nine Welcome to Cloud Nine

At 2:00 It's a 10/10

I would say it transitions quite nicely. I especially liked the 'breakdown' sequence towards the middle of it's runtime. It actually sounds a bit like vintage game music. Very nice work indeed.

watermusic34 responds:

Awesome, I'm glad you think so. I appreciate your review!