kenya kenya

Indescribable

I just realized that when he says "can you believe it" he's actually using "Kenya believe it" hahaha~ what a silly observation. LOL

crabs crabs

Indescribable

Look at what the lord of dimethlytriptomine DMT has created. I'm literally addicted to the song to the point where if I turn it off, I'll begin to twitch sporadically. Weird.

Melons Melons

The Intro

This is amazing, I love the intro where everyone cheers. LOL

Pork Pork

Animation is amazing

I love this, but the song isn't as good as the others... I also HATE pork.

Raven Teen Titans Hentai Raven Teen Titans Hentai

Superb Animation

I think my summary explains my feelings about the flash... but "CommissarMarkhov" down there that gave this a zero is an idiot. Teens are some of the most sexually active people there are. I would know, my GF started way before me. (Age 14)

So STFU to all of you cookie-cutter nuts out there. Good Day.

How Mighty joined the Ctx How Mighty joined the Ctx

Boring...

But I'll give you credit for actually making a flash with Mighty in mind... there are too few here on NG. Also, learn to rip sprites. I even need help with that. Don't give up, keep trying. and Never except crap drawings because there's always the "UNDO" option in flash.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 2 Sonic Shorts: Volume 2

GREAT

I really loved this, I just want to know who did the skit with Mighty, Ray, and Bean... That was the best! And how the fuck did his eyes melt!? ROFL

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Fantastic work

My favourites are the red single-star ninjas! I think this is great, but some battles were just too easy.... I'd hope to see the average minions at least plot something rather than to try fighting wildly.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Funniest I've Seen In A While

This was the best, I've been away from NG for a while and this is a great way to get back into the swing of things!

Men These Days Men These Days

Made My Morning...

I'd assume the author has goals to prevent the murder of women everywhere as a result of sex with synthetically expanded parts... I'm not sure why this made me laugh so much, but I'm glad it did. 5/5

The animation was basically nothing though...

Stickman91 responds:

I'm glad that you're glad it made you laugh! :P